Members and friends are invited to support the church’s ministry though these funds:
- Pledges and Other Giving – annual pledges and gifts make it possible to pay our staff, pay for insurance, utilities, and office supplies, and to maintain our building , as well as sharing benevolences with our community large and small
- Endowment Fund – each year the Endowment fund provides grants for church projects that are outside the annual operating budget
- Capital Campaign Fund – in 2018 we embarked upon the Welcome Corridor project which has enhanced our church building to better reflect our desire to welcome members and visitors
How can you give? In person, by mail, through your bank, or now through online giving made possible by the Presbyterian Foundation.
- In person: when it’s possible to have services in the sanctuary again, bring your offering for the plate
- Mail a check to the church:
Bon Air Presbyterian Church
9201 W. Huguenot Road
North Chesterfield, VA 23235
- Use your bank’s bill paying features, or set up automatic withdrawal from your checking account to the church
- Give online through the Presbyterian Foundation.
- Also, please see the April 2020 Outreach Monthly Newsletter for more information about online giving.